Great place to work.been doing this for 25 years. This is the first place that doesn’t refer to u as a number.great pay and great bunch to work from dispatch to shop to front office.Danny Johnson
Awesome company to work for. Although I do not personally work there my husband does…Best career change he’s ever made in his life… What a wonderful group of people…Robin Ferguson
Taylor trans is a great place to work great bunch of people work there I plan on being there for a long time thanks for everything Taylor transportAllan Coomer
Any driver making an application with Taylor Transport Inc. must meet certain requirements in order to be considered for employment. These requirements are based on the job duties that are required for an OTR flatbed driver to perform on a daily basis. This list is not conclusive of all the job functions or duties required, but are the ones that have a direct affect on safety and physical qualifications.
• NO speeding tickets in excess of 11 mph
• NO more than a combination of 2 speeding tickets at any speed under 11 mph in a 3 year period
• NO more than a combination of 3 moving violations in a 3 year period
• PSP must not show a pattern of FMCSA violations
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Must be able to pass a basic knowledge test on Federal Motor Carrier Regulations
• Must have at least 2 years or more of flatbed experience
• Must be at least 25 years of age
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of OTR experience
The lists below are job functions that you will do on a daily basis. Taylor Transport Inc. is an E.O.E. so you may apply. Once your application is processed and a viable job offer has been made then the company will make inquiries about your medical history.
• Must be able to dead lift tarps from ground level onto loaded trailer
• Must not have any problems with squatting, bending, or stretching
• Must be able to climb up and down safely onto trailers
• Must be able to negotiate uneven surfaces without any problems
• Must be able to pass DOT physical exam at Occupation Medicine, all new applicants will be required to take a physical regardless of how new your current one is
IF YOU MEET ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS THEN PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION.